Spank-0-Meter

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fuck Tokyo, I Love Osaka T-Shirt



I have been living in Osaka for the last 21 years. It is my home, I love Osaka. I mainly post photos from events that I attend here in the Osaka area, I have no real interest in the scene in Tokyo. For the last couple of years I have been saying the Osaka is the heart and soul saying from up above and along with that I also have been saying, Fuck Tokyo, I Love Osaka. From my friends SM bars to gaijin bars and other places I have gotten other people to shout with me(Japanese and gaijin alike) Fuck Tokyo, we love Osaka.

So now I have finally gotten around to making a T-Shirt. My friend Marlon is making them at his Psicario Print Studio here in Osaka. You can order one here; Fuck Tokyo, I Love Osaka. If you live in Osaka, send me a message via Facebook or my Yahoo address: chorizosmells [at mark] yahoo.com and I can bring one to you in person, save you the shipping charges, those living outside Osaka please order one via Marlon's Psicario Print Studio.

I also got plans to put some of my fetish photos on t-shirts. My next exhibit will have a small selection of t-shirts available along with photos for sale. Soon Marlon will have several of my fetish t-shirts for sale.

Here is a list of places in Osaka where you can buy a t-shirt.

No comments: